Bone grafting can restore health and strength to an atrophied jawbone. If you are interested in restorative services to improve your smile, our dentists may determine that you need a bone graft to prepare your jaw for further treatment. Chaffin Dental Care is pleased to be your quality resource for restorative services. Call today to schedule an appointment with Drs. Chris and Topher Chaffin and to learn more about dental bone grafts in Spokane, WA.
A bone graft is an oral surgery procedure that may be required if your jawbone is not dense or thick enough. During this procedure, we will transplant a piece of bone to your jawbone, where the two pieces will grow together and create a stronger, more stable foundation. Although bone grafts may be performed for a variety of reasons, there are several strong benefits to receiving a bone graft, including:
- Improving the aesthetics of dental restorations such as crowns, dentures, and implants
- Preserving the appearance and health of fixed bridgework
- Eliminating future problems that could arise due to bone loss
- Improving the chances of a successful implant
- Correct defects that may arise from trauma, surgery, periodontal disease, extraction sites, and alveolar deterioration
To learn more about bone grafting and to discover whether bone grafting is right for your smile, we invite you to call or visit us today. Our dentists and team are eager to care for your smile!