If you have suffered a lost or severely cracked tooth, a dental implant may be what you need. Leaving behind an empty pit where the tooth used to be can cause many health issues, including housing harmful bacteria. Thanks to upgrades in technology and the fine-tuned precision of our dentists at [practice_name], we can fix it with implants. Some of the many benefits of dental implants include:
– Customization: Each implant is fully customizable for color, shape, size, and fit.
– Osseointegration: The bones around the implant can strengthen to hold the implant tighter via a process known as osseointegration.
– Natural-looking: Dental implants mimic natural teeth.
– Facial reconstruction: Dental implants can return a face to its original shape prior the lost tooth.
– Strengthen jawbone: Dental implants can strengthen the jawbone, which becomes weak and can deteriorate when teeth are not held in place for support.
– Normal eating habits: You can return to your normal eating habits with dental implants.
– Bone loss prevention: Dental implants can prevent bone loss.
– Durability: Dental implants can last a lifetime.
– Stability: Dental implants can prevent shifting caused by bone loss.
– Aesthetics: Dental implants can give you a better smile.
Restore your missing teeth today with dental implants. If you would like to know more about dental implants, please make an appointment with Dr. [doctor_name] by contacting our wonderful staff at [practice_name] via phone at [phone]. You can also stop by our office in [city], [state]. Let us get you started on the road to a brighter, whiter smile.