Your teeth and dental implants will get along perfectly. Despite the unlikely marriage of artificial and natural teeth, it is possible to blend them seamlessly by customizing dental implants to your tooth color, shape, and structure. With a small tweak or two, we can ensure not only will you have a wonderfully new functional implant that will be as effective in its functions as a natural tooth can be, but it will also look natural too. Look below to see some other benefits that implants can provide:
– Dental implants are much more form-fitting and are considered by many patients to be much more comfortable than dentures.
– Some tough to chew foods such as steak can easily make dentures slide within your mouth, but dental implants hold fast, making these foods much more enjoyable and easier to eat.
– Due to a method called Osseointegration, the bone-implant integration can grow to support and hold the implant tight.
– Dental implants can fill out the natural shape and structure to your face lost by missing teeth.
– Without teeth or implants held in place, your jawbone can weaken and deteriorate over time.
– Your gums that hold teeth in place can cause shifting and movement to neighboring teeth when a gap is not occupied from a lost or missing tooth.
– A full-toothed smile is much better received in most social settings, which will also enhance your self-esteem and boost your self-image.
If you would like to learn if dental implants are right for you, you are welcome to schedule an oral exam with Dr. [doctor_name] and our team at [practice_name]. Our dentist office is located in [city], [state], and we can be reached by calling us at [phone]. Thanks for visiting with a smile!